[V3,0/5] imx esdhc dt/driver update
mbox series

Message ID 1614222604-27066-1-git-send-email-peng.fan@oss.nxp.com
Headers show
Series
  • imx esdhc dt/driver update
Related show

Message

Peng Fan (OSS) Feb. 25, 2021, 3:09 a.m. UTC
From: Peng Fan <peng.fan@nxp.com>

V3:
 Patch 1, drop unneeded pinctrl-0/1/2
 Patch 2 is new to avoid break dt bindings check
V2:
 patch 1, 2, 3 is new
 patch 4 is not changed
 https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-arm-kernel/cover/1611198593-16287-1-git-send-email-peng.fan@nxp.com/

Peng Fan (5):
  dt-bindings: mmc: fsl-imx-esdhc: add pinctrl bindings
  dt-bindings: clock: imx8qxp-lpcg: correct the example clock-names
  arm64: dts: imx8qxp: correct usdhc clock-names sequence
  dt-bindings: mmc: fsl-imx-esdhc: add clock bindings
  mmc: sdhci-esdhc-imx: validate pinctrl before use it

 .../bindings/clock/imx8qxp-lpcg.yaml          |  6 +++---
 .../bindings/mmc/fsl-imx-esdhc.yaml           | 20 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8qxp.dtsi    | 18 ++++++++---------
 drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-esdhc-imx.c            |  2 +-
 4 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)

Comments

Ulf Hansson March 2, 2021, 10:39 a.m. UTC | #1
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 at 04:22, <peng.fan@oss.nxp.com> wrote:
>
> From: Peng Fan <peng.fan@nxp.com>
>
> V3:
>  Patch 1, drop unneeded pinctrl-0/1/2
>  Patch 2 is new to avoid break dt bindings check
> V2:
>  patch 1, 2, 3 is new
>  patch 4 is not changed
>  https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-arm-kernel/cover/1611198593-16287-1-git-send-email-peng.fan@nxp.com/
>
> Peng Fan (5):
>   dt-bindings: mmc: fsl-imx-esdhc: add pinctrl bindings
>   dt-bindings: clock: imx8qxp-lpcg: correct the example clock-names
>   arm64: dts: imx8qxp: correct usdhc clock-names sequence
>   dt-bindings: mmc: fsl-imx-esdhc: add clock bindings
>   mmc: sdhci-esdhc-imx: validate pinctrl before use it
>
>  .../bindings/clock/imx8qxp-lpcg.yaml          |  6 +++---
>  .../bindings/mmc/fsl-imx-esdhc.yaml           | 20 +++++++++++++++++++
>  arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8qxp.dtsi    | 18 ++++++++---------
>  drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-esdhc-imx.c            |  2 +-
>  4 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
>
> --
> 2.30.0
>

Applied patch 1, 4 and 5, thanks!

Kind regards
Uffe
Peng Fan (OSS) March 3, 2021, 3 a.m. UTC | #2
Hi Shawn,

> Subject: Re: [PATCH V3 0/5] imx esdhc dt/driver update
> 
> On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 at 04:22, <peng.fan@oss.nxp.com> wrote:
> >
> > From: Peng Fan <peng.fan@nxp.com>
> >
> > V3:
> >  Patch 1, drop unneeded pinctrl-0/1/2
> >  Patch 2 is new to avoid break dt bindings check
> > V2:
> >  patch 1, 2, 3 is new
> >  patch 4 is not changed
> >
> >
> > Peng Fan (5):
> >   dt-bindings: mmc: fsl-imx-esdhc: add pinctrl bindings
> >   dt-bindings: clock: imx8qxp-lpcg: correct the example clock-names
> >   arm64: dts: imx8qxp: correct usdhc clock-names sequence
> >   dt-bindings: mmc: fsl-imx-esdhc: add clock bindings
> >   mmc: sdhci-esdhc-imx: validate pinctrl before use it
> >
> >  .../bindings/clock/imx8qxp-lpcg.yaml          |  6 +++---
> >  .../bindings/mmc/fsl-imx-esdhc.yaml           | 20
> +++++++++++++++++++
> >  arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8qxp.dtsi    | 18 ++++++++---------
> >  drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-esdhc-imx.c            |  2 +-
> >  4 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
> >
> > --
> > 2.30.0
> >
> 
> Applied patch 1, 4 and 5, thanks!


Would you pick patch 2,3?

Thanks,
Peng.

> 
> Kind regards
> Uffe
Shawn Guo March 8, 2021, 12:51 a.m. UTC | #3
On Wed, Mar 03, 2021 at 03:00:57AM +0000, Peng Fan (OSS) wrote:
> Hi Shawn,
> 
> > Subject: Re: [PATCH V3 0/5] imx esdhc dt/driver update
> > 
> > On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 at 04:22, <peng.fan@oss.nxp.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > From: Peng Fan <peng.fan@nxp.com>
> > >
> > > V3:
> > >  Patch 1, drop unneeded pinctrl-0/1/2
> > >  Patch 2 is new to avoid break dt bindings check
> > > V2:
> > >  patch 1, 2, 3 is new
> > >  patch 4 is not changed
> > >
> > >
> > > Peng Fan (5):
> > >   dt-bindings: mmc: fsl-imx-esdhc: add pinctrl bindings
> > >   dt-bindings: clock: imx8qxp-lpcg: correct the example clock-names
> > >   arm64: dts: imx8qxp: correct usdhc clock-names sequence
> > >   dt-bindings: mmc: fsl-imx-esdhc: add clock bindings
> > >   mmc: sdhci-esdhc-imx: validate pinctrl before use it
> > >
> > >  .../bindings/clock/imx8qxp-lpcg.yaml          |  6 +++---
> > >  .../bindings/mmc/fsl-imx-esdhc.yaml           | 20
> > +++++++++++++++++++
> > >  arch/arm64/boot/dts/freescale/imx8qxp.dtsi    | 18 ++++++++---------
> > >  drivers/mmc/host/sdhci-esdhc-imx.c            |  2 +-
> > >  4 files changed, 33 insertions(+), 13 deletions(-)
> > >
> > > --
> > > 2.30.0
> > >
> > 
> > Applied patch 1, 4 and 5, thanks!
> 
> 
> Would you pick patch 2,3?

Done.