platform-driver-x86.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Hans de Goede <hdegoede@redhat.com>
To: Andy Shevchenko <andy.shevchenko@gmail.com>,
	Platform Driver <platform-driver-x86@vger.kernel.org>
Cc: Mark Gross <mgross@linux.intel.com>, mario.limonciello@outlook.com
Subject: Re: Mario's email is bounced
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 10:40:30 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi,

On 8/5/21 10:35 AM, Andy Shevchenko wrote:
> Since I have noticed that Mario's [old] mail is bounced (yeah, I know
> that it is my script downside by not checking each email) I was
> curious about his address in the meaningful files and what we have now
> is the below.
>
> Documentation/ABI/testing/dell-smbios-wmi:4:Contact:    "Mario
> Limonciello" <mario.limonciello@dell.com>
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-thunderbolt:235:Contact:    Mario
> Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-firmware-attributes:5:
>  Mario Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>,
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-firmware-attributes:133:
>  Mario Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>,
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-firmware-attributes:223:
>  Mario Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>,
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-firmware-attributes:252:
>  Mario Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>,
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-platform-dell-smbios:4:Contact: "Mario
> Limonciello" <mario.limonciello@dell.com>
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-platform-intel-wmi-thunderbolt:4:Contact:
>       "Mario Limonciello" <mario.limonciello@dell.com>
> Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-power:298:Contact:      Mario
> Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>
>
> I think it needs to be fixed one way or another.

Right, we have 2 alternatives email addresses here:

1. mario.limonciello@outlook.com
2. Dell.Client.Kernel@dell.com

I thank that in the following the address should be changed to the Dell.Client.Kernel address:
Documentation/ABI/testing/dell-smbios-wmi
Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-platform-dell-smbios

And in the rest it is probably best to use Mario's new
personal address.

Mario, do you agree with this?

Regards,

Hans