platform-driver-x86.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: Andy Shevchenko <andy.shevchenko@gmail.com>
To: Platform Driver <platform-driver-x86@vger.kernel.org>
Cc: Hans de Goede <hdegoede@redhat.com>,
	Mark Gross <mgross@linux.intel.com>,
	mario.limonciello@outlook.com
Subject: Mario's email is bounced
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2021 11:35:53 +0300	[thread overview]

Since I have noticed that Mario's [old] mail is bounced (yeah, I know
that it is my script downside by not checking each email) I was
curious about his address in the meaningful files and what we have now
is the below.

Documentation/ABI/testing/dell-smbios-wmi:4:Contact:    "Mario
Limonciello" <mario.limonciello@dell.com>
Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-bus-thunderbolt:235:Contact:    Mario
Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>
Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-firmware-attributes:5:
 Mario Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>,
Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-firmware-attributes:133:
 Mario Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>,
Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-firmware-attributes:223:
 Mario Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>,
Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-class-firmware-attributes:252:
 Mario Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>,
Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-platform-dell-smbios:4:Contact: "Mario
Limonciello" <mario.limonciello@dell.com>
Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-platform-intel-wmi-thunderbolt:4:Contact:
      "Mario Limonciello" <mario.limonciello@dell.com>
Documentation/ABI/testing/sysfs-power:298:Contact:      Mario
Limonciello <mario.limonciello@dell.com>

I think it needs to be fixed one way or another.

--
With Best Regards,
Andy Shevchenko