poky.lists.yoctoproject.org archive mirror
* Preparation esdk failed, sstate cache do_package and do_populate_sysroot missing #esdk
@ 2023-01-24 18:09 alouxndre
From: alouxndre @ 2023-01-24 18:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: poky

I'm not able to deploy the esdk in running the sdk installer obtained thanks to -c populate_sdk_ext task. (Honister yocto version)

The populate_sdk_ext task goes well, with the 'full' sdk type enabled.
In the config, I should normally install also the sstate-cache for the component listed in the image recipe.

But during the installation process, the installer triggers a kind of cache checking.
At this moment it fails displaying a list of sstate-cache task missing for the components.
These tasks are do_package and do_populate_sysroot.

Indeed the cache for these tasks is not available in the sdk local sstate cache since I can see them in the sstate-cache from the yocto env where I created the esdk installer.
Moreover, i can see other sstate cache tasks and do_packagedata_setscene or populate_lic_setscene happened without issue for example.

I think I miss something in the SDK config but I'm not able to figure out what.

Can you help me please :)

Cheers,

Alexandre