On 16.08.19 17:30, Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy wrote: > Hi all! > > Here is an asynchronous scheme for handling fragmented qcow2 > reads and writes. Both qcow2 read and write functions loops through > sequential portions of data. The series aim it to parallelize these > loops iterations. > It improves performance for fragmented qcow2 images, I've tested it > as described below. Thanks, I’ve changed two things: - Replaced assert((x & (BDRV_SECTOR_SIZE - 1)) == 0) by assert(QEMU_IS_ALIGNED(x, BDRV_SECTOR_SIZE)) in patch 3 (conflict with “block: Use QEMU_IS_ALIGNED”), and - Replaced the remaining instance of “qcow2_co_do_pwritev()” by “qcow2_co_pwritev_task()” in a comment in patch 4 and applied the series to my block branch: https://git.xanclic.moe/XanClic/qemu/commits/branch/block Max