On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 07:34:03AM -0400, Michael S. Tsirkin wrote: > On Fri, Oct 25, 2019 at 10:35:19AM +0200, Eugenio Pérez wrote: > > Hi: > > > > This is an updated version of packed virtqueue support based on Wei and Jason's > > V6, mainly solving the clang leak detector error CI gave. > > > Looks good, I will queue this up. > > It would be nice to add libqos based tests on top, > based on Stefan's work. Packed virtqueue support in libqos would be nice now that we have VIRTIO 1.0 support. I think it could be added nicely now. Writing a low-level virtqueue layout test is also possible if you want to test QEMU's packed virtqueue code. For example, a test case could trigger error code paths by creating invalid rings/descriptors. Stefan