On Fri, Nov 08, 2019 at 09:53:10 +0100, Kevin Wolf wrote: > Kevin Wolf (2): > block: Remove 'backing': null from bs->{explicit_,}options > iotests: Test multiple blockdev-snapshot calls Hi, I'm not sure how the freeze rules for qemu are at this point thus: Will this patchset make it into 4.2. I argue it's a pretty important fix as it ends up in image corruption. If it won't make into we will need to add a QMP feature flag to detect presence of the fix so that I can gate libvirt's support of blockdev with it. (This can also be done if we make it into 4.2 but I'll be okay infering it from other fixes present in 4.2). Thanks Peter