On Mon, Dec 16, 2019 at 09:27:13AM +0100, Thomas Huth wrote: > On 15/12/2019 22.15, Joakim Tjernlund wrote: > [...] > >> LOG_EXCP() is not enabled by default, you have to edit source to enable it > > > > LOG_EXCP is enabled on Gentoo, what about other distros? > > I don't think that this is enabled by any other distro. Why is this > enabled on Gentoo at all? It really should not be enabled in builds that > are supposed to be used by normal users. Have you tried to contact the > package maintainers of the QEMU Gentoo package and asked them to disable > it there again? I concur. LOG_EXCP is definitely there for qemu developer debugging, it's not intended for use in "normal" builds. -- David Gibson | I'll have my music baroque, and my code david AT gibson.dropbear.id.au | minimalist, thank you. NOT _the_ _other_ | _way_ _around_! http://www.ozlabs.org/~dgibson