Am 20.02.2020 um 12:58 hat Max Reitz geschrieben: > On 14.01.20 09:22, Andrey Shinkevich wrote: > > The information about QCOW2 metadata allocations in an image ELF-file is > > helpful for finding issues with the image data integrity. > > Sorry that I’m replying only so late – but I don’t know why we need this > in qemu, and this cover letter doesn’t provide a justification. I mean, > it isn’t too complex (from the diffstat), but wouldn’t it be better to > just have a script for this? Specifically, we could extend tests/qemu-iotests/qcow2.py. This seems to be debugging output that would be in line with what the script is already used for. Kevin