Am Mon, 6 Apr 2020 18:00:45 +0200 schrieb Paolo Bonzini : > On 28/03/20 08:09, Olaf Hering wrote: > > On Fri, Mar 27, Paolo Bonzini wrote: > > > >> Looks good, I would just do the following adjustments to have more > >> consistency between pc and xenfv machine types > > > > Do you want me to resend with this change? > > Had you tested this patch? It fails qom-test, test-qmp and test-hmp > because xenfv-qemu4 is not blacklisted. Anyway I fixed it up and will > include it in my next pull request. I did not specifically test your follow-up change, it just renamed variables. I also got failures from automated testing. To me they looked like unrelated general errors in the testing framework. Sorry if I overlooked the essential piece of info that said it was a regression caused by the tested changes. Olaf