On Oct 1 06:05, Klaus Jensen wrote: > On Sep 30 15:04, Keith Busch wrote: > > The code switches on the opcode to invoke a function specific to that > > opcode. There's no point in consolidating back to a common function that > > just switches on that same opcode without any actual common code. > > Restore the opcode specific behavior without going back through another > > level of switches. > > > > Signed-off-by: Keith Busch > > Reviewed-by: Klaus Jensen > > Point taken. I could've sweared I had a better reason for this. > Can you also remove the nvme_do_aio trace event?