qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
* Status update for maintainers file
@ 2021-03-31 17:42 Sarah Harris
From: Sarah Harris @ 2021-03-31 17:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developers

Hi all,

I was added as a reviewer (in MAINTAINERS) for the AVR target for the duration of my research work using it.
The funding for my project expires in the middle of April, so I will not be able to provide time for reviewing patches from that point.

I'm not sure what the process is for removing my reviewer entry, but I assume if someone needs to be notified they'll be a member of this list.

Kind regards,
Sarah Harris

* Re: Status update for maintainers file
@ 2021-04-01  6:26 ` Thomas Huth
From: Thomas Huth @ 2021-04-01  6:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sarah Harris, QEMU Developers

On 31/03/2021 19.42, Sarah Harris wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was added as a reviewer (in MAINTAINERS) for the AVR target for the duration of my research work using it.
> The funding for my project expires in the middle of April, so I will not be able to provide time for reviewing patches from that point.
>
> I'm not sure what the process is for removing my reviewer entry, but I assume if someone needs to be notified they'll be a member of this list.

This is done by sending a patch to the list that remove the entries. I just
did that now - would be great if you could reply to that mail on the list
with "Reviewed-by: ..." or "Acked-by: ...".

  Thanks,
   Thomas

* Re: Status update for maintainers file
@ 2021-04-01  7:53 ` Philippe Mathieu-Daudé
From: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé @ 2021-04-01  7:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Sarah Harris, QEMU Developers; +Cc: Michael Rolnik

On 3/31/21 7:42 PM, Sarah Harris wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was added as a reviewer (in MAINTAINERS) for the AVR target for the duration of my research work using it.
> The funding for my project expires in the middle of April, so I will not be able to provide time for reviewing patches from that point.

Thank you Sarah for your AVR reviews the last years, they
have been of great value for the project and community.

Best regards,

Phil.

* Re: Status update for maintainers file
@ 2021-04-01 11:19   ` Sarah Harris
From: Sarah Harris @ 2021-04-01 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Philippe Mathieu-Daudé; +Cc: Sarah Harris, Michael Rolnik, QEMU Developers

On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 09:53:38 +0200
Philippe Mathieu-Daudé <f4bug@amsat.org> wrote:

> Thank you Sarah for your AVR reviews the last years, they
> have been of great value for the project and community.

I'm glad my work has been of use, much appreciated!

Kind regards,
Sarah Harris