On 02/08/2016 05:30 AM, Peter Maydell wrote: > On 29 January 2016 at 18:31, Eric Blake wrote: >> Hmm - we also have generated qapi files, where the scripts/qapi*.py >> files will need to output correct header information. I'll take a look >> at doing that. > > Hi Eric; did you get time to look at updating these scripts? I > started working on the "remove unnecessary #includes from .h files" > part of this cleanup, but at the moment that causes all the generated > qapi .c files to fail to build because they don't include osdep.h yet. Sent now, but I based it on Markus' qapi-next tree. I didn't test if it would apply directly to master. -- Eric Blake eblake redhat com +1-919-301-3266 Libvirt virtualization library http://libvirt.org