Le 19/02/2016 10:32, Peter Maydell a écrit : > On 19 February 2016 at 06:32, Jean-Christophe DUBOIS > wrote: >> Le 18/02/2016 22:46, Peter Maydell a écrit : >>> Does SMP work with EL3 not enabled, or is this a different bug? >> >> If I set has_el3 to false, I can boot the 4 cores without problem. With >> has_el3 set to true (default value) I am getting the above behavior (boot OK >> in uniprocessor mode, and misbehaving if -smp >= 2). > Odd. If you can point me to a test image I can use to investigate > (preferably with System.map and commit hash of kernel used to build it) > I'll see if I can find time to have a look at what's going on there. I put my test image at the following address: http://dl.free.fr/rADch1Xnx You will get a tgz file with the following files in it: * imx6q-sabrelite.dtb * README * rootfs.cpio.gz * System.map * zImage Instruction to run the image are in the README file. The kernel is compiled using the imx_v6_v7_defconfig file (without modification) in the linux source tree Thanks JC > > -- PMM >