qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
From: Salil Mehta <salil.mehta@huawei.com>
To: Andrew Jones <drjones@redhat.com>
Cc: Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org>,
	"gshan@redhat.com" <gshan@redhat.com>,
	"mst@redhat.com" <mst@redhat.com>,
	"qemu-devel@nongnu.org" <qemu-devel@nongnu.org>,
	"eric.auger@redhat.com" <eric.auger@redhat.com>,
	"qemu-arm@nongnu.org" <qemu-arm@nongnu.org>,
	Igor Mammedov <imammedo@redhat.com>
Subject: RE: [Question] Regarding PMU initialization within the QEMU for ARM VCPUs
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 14:53:21 +0000	[thread overview]

Sure, I do have realization about that. I have for now used a per virt
machine flag for PMU to do a workaround of the problem I discussed.
Maybe once I float the patches further comments on the ways to improve
the design would be very helpful. So for now I will keep the flag and
use this approach and invite everyone for open discussion about this
and we could evolve the design as we discuss there.

Many thanks
Salil.