On 26.10.19 23:25, Alberto Garcia wrote: > Hi, > > here's the new version of the patches to add subcluster allocation > support to qcow2. > > Please refer to the cover letter of the first version for a full > description of the patches: > > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-block/2019-10/msg00983.html > > This version includes a few tests, but I'm planning to add more for > the next revision. I think what would help most with testing is if it were possible to simply run the iotests with -o extended_l2=on. In general, the RFC looks OK to me. The one thing I dislike is that I feel that it is a bit, well, uncourageous. Now, after looking at the series, I don’t know whether you really changed everything that needs to be changed so it can deal with subclusters. To me it feels like this is because you tried to keep everything as it is and only do minimal changes. That is usually a good thing, but here I don’t know, because this way we can’t simply grep for places that need fixing (because they use /\