On Fri, Feb 21, 2020 at 1:09 PM Howard Spoelstra wrote: > > > The current screamer-enabled builds for OSX and Windows are on > www.emaculation.com ;-) > As you see from testing, there are reasons why the patches from Mark's > screamer branch are not in master yet, and these have not all been > addressed. There still needs to be testing on Linux and certainly on > Windows builds, and from what I mentioned above that might not be plain > sailing. > I guess I'll wait with providing new builds when the patches for both > openbios and qemu are reviewed and in some repo from which I can build > easily. > > Best, > Howard > Hi, There is indeed an issue when building your code for Windows. Whereas the current screamer from Mark just plays sound, a build with your patches will not. I need to Ctrl-Alt-G to exit grab, click on the command (cmd.exe) window in which the Qemu textual output is showing and then grab the mouse again to get sound. A simple grab exit/grab cycle is not enough, a click somewhere outside the Qemu window will also not do. Only a click to activate the command window and then grab again. Happens with both GTK and SDL GUIs. Command line is: qemu-system-ppc-master-screamer-john-v4.exe -L pc-bios -boot c -m 256 -M mac99,via=pmu ^ -drive file=C:\mac-disks\9.2.img ^ -sdl -serial stdio ^ -bios openbios-qemu-screamer-john-v2.elf Took me ages to find this regularity ;-) Best, Howard