Il mar 6 ott 2020, 20:47 Thomas Huth ha scritto: > I think Cirrus-CI needs a github account? Is there a way to use Gitlab now > instead? (just like Travis recently added Gitlab support?) > It does only support GitHub. In theory you can set up an automatic push from Gitlab to GitHub but it doesn't work well if you force push to the Gitlab repository. We should eventually set up the cirrus-run tool, so we can use gitlab, too, > but I think you then still need at least a dummy github account to be able > to use it, don't you? > Yes, that's correct. Paolo > Thomas > >