qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
* Query on Internal Working of QEMU
@ 2021-10-20 12:08 Chauhan, Shekhar
From: Chauhan, Shekhar @ 2021-10-20 12:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: qemu-devel

Hello,

I am working on running an android image through Qemu. But whenever I
restart the image, qemu displays a blank screen.

Can you tell me which area of the code to look into for this.

The image works fine if I run it at the first time but when I do a adb
reboot, a blank screen comes up.

For example, the drm-plane is not getting any property values for alpha,
rotation etc.

Can you tell me where to start looking into the code of qemu, where the
reboot function is invoked ? Or some suggestion for my android source code ?

Thanks,

Shekhar