Hi Dave. What is the smallest supported page size? On Wed, Mar 17, 2021 at 10:14 PM Dr. David Alan Gilbert wrote: > Hi Michael, > I noticed your AVR code defines: > > #define TARGET_PAGE_BITS 8 > > and has an explanation of why. > > Note however that's not going to work with the current live > migration/snapshotting code, since you're a couple of bits smaller > than the smallest page size we had so far, and for many years > the RAM migration code has stolen the bottom few bits of the address > as a flag field, and has already used 0x100 up; see migration/ram.c > RAM_SAVE_FLAG_* - and it's actually tricky to change it, because if > you change it then it'll break migration compatibility with existing > qemu's. > > Hmm. > > Dave > > -- > Dr. David Alan Gilbert / dgilbert@redhat.com / Manchester, UK > > -- Best Regards, Michael Rolnik