Hi On Tue, Mar 23, 2021 at 3:36 PM Peter Maydell wrote: > On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 at 11:29, Daniel P. Berrangé > wrote: > > The theme is pre-packaged for Fedora, Debian, Ubuntu, which gives me > > confidence for Linux distros in general. > > > > BSD / macOS / Windows, who knows ? > > Mmm, good point. Marc-André's the one who's been doing the work > here, so I'm happy to leave it up to him if he thinks retaining > the fallback is the best approach. > > > We could check for rtd theme in meson, and disable the docs build > > if missing. > > If you make the docs/conf.py raise an error if the theme is missing, > then the existing docs/meson.build "does sphinx work?" test will > disable the docs build. (You would want to improve the error message > to note that the problem might be missing theme, though.) > > Ok great, I'll do that. thanks