Hello Philippe, On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 10:02 AM Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote: > On 12/2/19 10:09 PM, Niek Linnenbank wrote: > > Dear QEMU developers, > > > > Hereby I would like to contribute the following set of patches to QEMU > > which add support for the Allwinner H3 System on Chip and the > > Orange Pi PC machine. The following features and devices are supported: > > > > * SMP (Quad Core Cortex A7) > > * Generic Interrupt Controller configuration > > * SRAM mappings > > * Timer device (re-used from Allwinner A10) > > * UART > > * SD/MMC storage controller > > * EMAC ethernet connectivity > > * USB 2.0 interfaces > > * Clock Control Unit > > * System Control module > > * Security Identifier device > > > > Functionality related to graphical output such as HDMI, GPU, > > Display Engine and audio are not included. > > I'd love to see the OpenRISC AR100 core instantiated in this SoC. > > Your contribution makes another good example of multi-arch/single-binary > QEMU (here 4x ARM + 1x OpenRISC). > > Indeed that sounds like an interesting combination. Are there plans to build a multi-arch/single-binary QEMU? I have not looked yet at that part of the H3, but there is some documention available here on this wiki: https://linux-sunxi.org/AR100 Regards, Niek -- Niek Linnenbank WWW: http://www.nieklinnenbank.nl/ BLOG: http://nieklinnenbank.wordpress.com/ FUN: http://www.FreeNOS.org/