On Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 04:35:37PM +0200, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote: > Hi, I meant to include the qemu-devel@ mailing list in Cc but forgot to... > Doing that now. > > On Sun, Sep 26, 2021 at 11:25 AM Song Gao wrote: > > > > Hi, Phil > > > > On 09/26/2021 04:25 PM, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote: > > > Hi Xuerui, > > > > > > Looking at the script [1] used in your series adding LoongArch TCG > > > backend [2], I think all the bits are in place to also generate most > > > of the files required to run RISU [3] and use it to be able to test > > > Song Gao's LoongArch TCG frontend [4]. > > > > > > Do you know developers / companies who might be interested in working > > > on this? > > > > > We can do it. Our plan is to complete LoongArch linux-user emulation, system emulation , TCG backend and others support. > > We plan to submit the system emulation code in mid and late October. Xue rui had finished TCG backend. So we may doing this work after system emulation. > > > > We welcome others to do the work! > > This might be a good project to present to Outreachy internship: > https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2021-08/msg03970.html > > "QEMU will apply for the Outreachy December-March round. This > internship program offers paid, full-time, remote work internships for > contributing to open source. QEMU can act as an umbrella organization > for KVM kernel projects." > > Stefan, are we past the deadline for submission? The Outreachy project idea deadline has been extended to September 29th. QEMU contributors can submit project ideas they would like to mentor here: https://www.outreachy.org/communities/cfp/qemu/ Please take a look at this email for more details on designing Outreachy projects: https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2021-08/msg03970.html Thanks, Stefan