qemu-devel.nongnu.org archive mirror
* Planning wiki page is outdated (says 5.0 is currently in development)
@ 2021-03-31  2:53 Rebecca Cran
From: Rebecca Cran @ 2021-03-31  2:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: QEMU Developers, Peter Maydell

I noticed https://wiki.qemu.org/Planning is outdated: 6.0 is listed
under Planning Pages, but at the top it says 5.0 is the release that's
currently in development.

--
Rebecca Cran

* Re: Planning wiki page is outdated (says 5.0 is currently in development)
@ 2021-03-31  4:59 ` Thomas Huth
From: Thomas Huth @ 2021-03-31  4:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Rebecca Cran, QEMU Developers, Peter Maydell

On 31/03/2021 04.53, Rebecca Cran wrote:
> I noticed https://wiki.qemu.org/Planning is outdated: 6.0 is listed under
> Planning Pages, but at the top it says 5.0 is the release that's currently
> in development.

Thanks for the hint! I've simply removed that link now since we apparently
forgot to update it since a year already.

  Thomas