On 25.03.20 12:11, Max Reitz wrote: > On 24.03.20 16:36, Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy wrote: >> local_err is used again in mirror_exit_common() after >> bdrv_set_backing_hd(), so we must zero it. Otherwise try to set >> non-NULL local_err will crash. > > OK, but wouldn’t it be better hygiene to set it to NULL every time it is > freed? (There is a second instance of error_report_err() in this > function. I’m a bit worried we might introduce another local_err use > after that one at some point in the future, and forget to run the cocci > script then.) > > Are the cocci scripts run regularly by someone? E.g. as part of a pull > to master? Doesn’t look like it. I’m currently running everything, and there’s a lot of results so far. Max