On 15.08.19 14:10, Vladimir Sementsov-Ogievskiy wrote: > Hi all! > > Here is an asynchronous scheme for handling fragmented qcow2 > reads and writes. Both qcow2 read and write functions loops through > sequential portions of data. The series aim it to parallelize these > loops iterations. > It improves performance for fragmented qcow2 images, I've tested it > as described below. Looks good to me, but I can’t take it yet because I need to wait for Stefan’s branch to be merged, of course. Speaking of which, why didn’t you add any tests for the *_part() methods? I find it a bit unsettling that nothing would have caught the bug you had in v2 in patch 3. Max