On 13.09.19 00:30, Maxim Levitsky wrote: > This patch series is continuation of my work to add encryption > key managment to luks/qcow2 with luks. > > This is second version of this patch set. > The changes are mostly addressing the review feedback, > plus I tested (and fixed sadly) the somewhat ugly code > that allows to still write share a raw luks device, > while preveting the key managment from happening in this case, > as it is unsafe. > I added a new iotest dedicated to that as well. > > Best regards, > Maxim Levitsky At least for an RFC looks good from my perspective. I didn’t look at the crypto things very closely (assuming Dan would do so), and I didn’t check the iotests in detail. (But it definitely doesn’t look like they lack in breadth. Maybe I’d like to see a test that you cannot have other useful nodes attached to the LUKS or qcow2 node while the amendment process is ongoing (because CONSISTENT_READ is unshared). But that’s the only thing I can think of.) Max