Hello Ren, Alex, +-- On Wed, 13 May 2020, Ding, Ren wrote --+ | We couldn’t reproduce the bug with the patch provided by our reproducer | earlier, though we did not dig into the details of it. Meanwhile, we do also | see the null pointer dereference crash with the current upstream | (https://bugs.launchpad.net/qemu/+bug/1878259). * Yes, I was able to reproduce both OOB access and NULL dereference issues with Alex's reproducers. * I have sent revised patches v2 with you in CC. I've tested the patches, still please kindly confirm if they work for you OR if you see anything amiss. Thank you. -- Prasad J Pandit / Red Hat Product Security Team 8685 545E B54C 486B C6EB 271E E285 8B5A F050 DE8D