RadioTap Archive on lore.kernel.org
From: <yodazhong-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>
To: 'Richard Sharpe'
	<realrichardsharpe-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org>,
	'Johannes Berg'
	<johannes-cdvu00un1VgdHxzADdlk8Q@public.gmane.org>
Cc: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw@public.gmane.org,
	'Ray Wang' <rwang-+OaQ/Okkt+3YtjvyW6yDsg@public.gmane.org>,
	tlin-+OaQ/Okkt+3YtjvyW6yDsg@public.gmane.org
Subject: RE: Proposal for an S1G header for radiotap
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 14:03:57 -0800

Hi Johannes and Richard,

Thank you for your work and great comments.

For the S-MPDU issue, S-MPDU is same as VHT single MPDU in 802.11ac.
If there's pre-defined field for VHT single MPDU, we could use that.

For the S1G NDP issue, I found that there's PHDR_802_11_SOUNDING_PSDU
for "0-length PSDU" field. That sounding PSDU means NDP sounding frame, I guess.
So I think we could add S1G NDP frames under "0-length PSDU" field.

--
Best,
Aaron J. Lee