radiotap.netbsd.org archive mirror
* Password to create radiotap.org user
@ 2012-05-14 18:07 Simon Barber
       [not found] ` <4FB149C6.3060401-vp0mx6+5gkqFX2APIN6yfw@public.gmane.org>
From: Simon Barber @ 2012-05-14 18:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw

I'd like to start the process to have the STBC and Ness bits added to
the MCS radiotap header. I need to create a user on the radiotap.org
website in order to do this. Can someone send me the password?

Simon

* Re: Password to create radiotap.org user
       [not found] ` <4FB149C6.3060401-vp0mx6+5gkqFX2APIN6yfw@public.gmane.org>
@ 2012-05-14 18:13   ` Johannes Berg
       [not found]     ` <1337019225.4303.27.camel-8upI4CBIZJIJvtFkdXX2HixXY32XiHfO@public.gmane.org>
From: Johannes Berg @ 2012-05-14 18:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Simon Barber; +Cc: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw

On Mon, 2012-05-14 at 11:07 -0700, Simon Barber wrote:
> I'd like to start the process to have the STBC and Ness bits added to
> the MCS radiotap header. I need to create a user on the radiotap.org
> website in order to do this. Can someone send me the password?

You can find it here: http://www.radiotap.org/TextchaPassword

johannes

@ 2012-05-25  7:37       ` Alwin Beukers
       [not found]         ` <C6E8EE2D6B3ACB4582C1249E834B3065051A07-HXj2mutaA2obnnZVN+9SiJr/X4hKkxxPpWgKQ6/u3Fg@public.gmane.org>
From: Alwin Beukers @ 2012-05-25  7:37 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'Johannes Berg'
  Cc: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw, Pieter-Paul Giesberts

Hi Johannes,

I'm working on a proposal for VHT/802.11ac and would like to create an account on the radiotap website. Could you send me the password?

Alwin

@ 2012-05-29  7:07           ` Johannes Berg
       [not found]             ` <1338275270.4342.18.camel-8upI4CBIZJIJvtFkdXX2HixXY32XiHfO@public.gmane.org>
From: Johannes Berg @ 2012-05-29  7:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alwin Beukers; +Cc: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw, Pieter-Paul Giesberts

On Fri, 2012-05-25 at 07:37 +0000, Alwin Beukers wrote:
> Hi Johannes,
>
> I'm working on a proposal for VHT/802.11ac and would like to create an account on the radiotap website. Could you send me the password?

The password is "ewbpVsUVoz3uk" (without the quotes).

@ 2012-05-29  7:19               ` Johannes Berg
From: Johannes Berg @ 2012-05-29  7:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alwin Beukers; +Cc: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw, Pieter-Paul Giesberts

On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 09:07 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote:
> On Fri, 2012-05-25 at 07:37 +0000, Alwin Beukers wrote:
> > Hi Johannes,
> >
> > I'm working on a proposal for VHT/802.11ac and would like to create an account on the radiotap website. Could you send me the password?
>

> The password is ...

Ok, stupid me. But it's only meant against spammers, so until spam
starts showing up I'm not going to change it.

johannes