RadioTap Archive on lore.kernel.org
* migrating website off the wiki
@ 2016-10-25 10:16 Johannes Berg
From: Johannes Berg @ 2016-10-25 10:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap-S783fYmB3Ccdnm+yROfE0A

Hi,

Since the wiki was always very locked down due to spam, and I don't
really want to host it anymore anyway, I've just migrated the website
to the (new) radiotap organisation on github.com.

I'm going to also add the radiotap library repository that I have to
this organisation, and will ask Bob Copeland if he wants to join and
add his python parser.

If you haven't loaded the website in the past ~24hours, you should
already see the new website on http://www.radiotap.org/, otherwise wait
about 24 hours.

One nice thing is that you can now "download" the whole spec by cloning
the website repo https://github.com/radiotap/radiotap.github.io

If you want to be invited to the github organisation to be able to
edit, let me know. Otherwise, updates should be done via patches to the
repo - I guess if you send them to this list we can discuss and I can
apply them.

johannes

only message in thread, back to index