RadioTap Archive on lore.kernel.org
* A-MPDU status extension to include EOF bit
@ 2018-01-15 13:40 Johannes Berg
From: Johannes Berg @ 2018-01-15 13:40 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw

Hi,

In the upcoming HE, there's a need to capture the EOF bit.

Thus, I'm proposing the following addition:

 | **0x0010** | delimiter CRC error |
 | **0x0020** | delimiter CRC value known: the delimiter CRC value field is valid |
-| **0xffc0** | reserved |
+| **0x0040** | EOF value |
+| **0x0080** | EOF value known |
+| **0xff00** | reserved |

I can't really generate this right now, but once I can I'll come back
with patches.

Does this seem reasonable?

johannes

only message in thread, back to index