RadioTap Archive on lore.kernel.org
* Is anyone capturing and adding HE-MU or HE-MU-other-user headers?
@ 2018-01-26 14:54 Richard Sharpe
       [not found] ` <CACyXjPyFxVj3aNiGY-BWADiH0NeJjeh7hBYUsCSRB9JAQL2-uw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Richard Sharpe @ 2018-01-26 14:54 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw

Hi folks,

I know that the Wi-Fi Alliance folks are really interested in the
HE-SIG-A and HE-SIG-B info.

So far, we have dissection of the suggested Radiotap HE header, but
does anyone know if any capture software inserts HE-MU headers or
HE-MU-other-user headers.

I was thinking of adding dissection for those headers soon just in case.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe

* Re: Is anyone capturing and adding HE-MU or HE-MU-other-user headers?
       [not found] ` <CACyXjPyFxVj3aNiGY-BWADiH0NeJjeh7hBYUsCSRB9JAQL2-uw-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-01-30  8:09   ` Johannes Berg
From: Johannes Berg @ 2018-01-30  8:09 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Richard Sharpe, radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw

On Fri, 2018-01-26 at 06:54 -0800, Richard Sharpe wrote:

> So far, we have dissection of the suggested Radiotap HE header, but
> does anyone know if any capture software inserts HE-MU headers or
> HE-MU-other-user headers.

I'm not aware of any, we only have the base HE for now. I've started
preparing to some extent, but I don't think we have the low-level
firmware support yet.

johannes