Hi there, On Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:04:49 +0200, Johannes Berg wrote: > > Context: somebody asked on ask.wireshark.org about a capture from a > > D-Link router running OpenWRT; he claims that the router has 2 > > antennas, but the capture has 3 antenna signal strength values, the > > first of which is in the first radiotap namespace: > > > > http://ask.wireshark.org/questions/33994/why-there-are-3-rssi-values-in-the-radiotap-header-for-a-dual-antenna-wireless-card > > That's a bit strange - might be a driver quirk. The code I wrote has to > rely on the driver, adding Felix who might know more, I don't know how > ath9k works in this regard. I observed the same on TP-Link TL-WDR3500 (which is also ath9k-based), and assumed the signal in the first namespace was an average of the two others. Should I understand this may be a wrong assumption? Matteo