radiotap.netbsd.org archive mirror
* Archival testing, please ignore
@ 2020-09-21 17:17 Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2020-09-21 17:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap

Hello:

My apologies and please ignore this message. I am trying to track down
why the archive on lore.kernel.org/radiotap is not being updated.
Hopefully, tracking this message will help us narrow down the problem.

-K

* Re: Archival testing, please ignore
@ 2020-09-21 18:26 ` Konstantin Ryabitsev
From: Konstantin Ryabitsev @ 2020-09-21 18:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 01:17:52PM -0400, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> My apologies and please ignore this message. I am trying to track down
> why the archive on lore.kernel.org/radiotap is not being updated.
> Hopefully, tracking this message will help us narrow down the problem.

FYI, we tracked this down to the non-compliant List-ID header as set by
mail.netbsd.org:

According to RFC 2919, the value should always be inside angle brackets,
so the way it is used above was resulting in an error. We've implemented
workarounds for now, so hopefully this and all ensuing messages should
get properly archived on lore.kernel.org.

Regards,
Konstantin

* Re: Archival testing, please ignore
@ 2020-09-21 22:13   ` David Young
From: David Young @ 2020-09-21 22:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap

On Mon, Sep 21, 2020 at 02:26:34PM -0400, Konstantin Ryabitsev wrote:
> FYI, we tracked this down to the non-compliant List-ID header as set by
> mail.netbsd.org:

> According to RFC 2919, the value should always be inside angle brackets,
> so the way it is used above was resulting in an error. We've implemented
> workarounds for now, so hopefully this and all ensuing messages should
> get properly archived on lore.kernel.org.

Thank you for the heads-up.  I have forwarded your note to the NetBSD
admins.

Dave

--
David Young