radiotap.netbsd.org archive mirror
* I have code to support 0-length PSDUs and L-SIG for radiotap
@ 2018-07-30 16:08 Richard Sharpe
       [not found] ` <CACyXjPxf7qHC=yxqzyhxbQ3Dx3QX_UTZcgSi+VrAcGXddt_MTQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Richard Sharpe @ 2018-07-30 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw

Hi folks,

I have code which I will post to the Wireshark review board starting
today. Two patches.

It has been tested at the recent 802.11ax test event.

Richard Sharpe
(何以解憂?唯有杜康。--曹操)(传说杜康是酒的发明者)

* Re: I have code to support 0-length PSDUs and L-SIG for radiotap
       [not found] ` <CACyXjPxf7qHC=yxqzyhxbQ3Dx3QX_UTZcgSi+VrAcGXddt_MTQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-07-30 16:49   ` Richard Sharpe
From: Richard Sharpe @ 2018-07-30 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw

On Mon, Jul 30, 2018 at 9:08 AM, Richard Sharpe
<realrichardsharpe-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> I have code which I will post to the Wireshark review board starting
> today. Two patches.
>
> It has been tested at the recent 802.11ax test event.

https://code.wireshark.org/review/#/c/28884/

Richard Sharpe
(何以解憂?唯有杜康。--曹操)(传说杜康是酒的发明者)