RadioTap Archive on lore.kernel.org
* I have code to support 0-length PSDUs and L-SIG for radiotap
@ 2018-07-30 16:08 Richard Sharpe
       [not found] ` <CACyXjPxf7qHC=yxqzyhxbQ3Dx3QX_UTZcgSi+VrAcGXddt_MTQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
From: Richard Sharpe @ 2018-07-30 16:08 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw

Hi folks,

I have code which I will post to the Wireshark review board starting
today. Two patches.

It has been tested at the recent 802.11ax test event.

--
Regards,
Richard Sharpe

* Re: I have code to support 0-length PSDUs and L-SIG for radiotap
       [not found] ` <CACyXjPxf7qHC=yxqzyhxbQ3Dx3QX_UTZcgSi+VrAcGXddt_MTQ-JsoAwUIsXosN+BqQ9rBEUg@public.gmane.org>
@ 2018-07-30 16:49   ` Richard Sharpe
From: Richard Sharpe @ 2018-07-30 16:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: radiotap-sUITvd46vNxg9hUCZPvPmw