regressions.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: "Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)" <regressions@leemhuis.info>
To: Martin Blumenstingl <martin.blumenstingl@googlemail.com>,
	Ulf Hansson <ulf.hansson@linaro.org>
Cc: linux-amlogic@lists.infradead.org, linux-mmc@vger.kernel.org,
	Brian Norris <briannorris@chromium.org>,
	Shawn Lin <shawn.lin@rock-chips.com>, Luca Weiss <luca@z3ntu.xyz>,
	Linux kernel regressions list <regressions@lists.linux.dev>
Subject: Re: Odroid-C1 regression with commit 4bc31edebde5 ("mmc: core: Set HS clock speed before sending HS CMD13")
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2023 15:17:15 +0200	[thread overview]

Hi, Thorsten here, the Linux kernel's regression tracker. Top-posting
for once, to make this easily accessible to everyone.

Ulf, Martin, what happened to this? It looks like we didn't get any
closer to fixing this regression in the last two weeks. Did it fall
through the cracks? Or was progress made and I just missed it?

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
If I did something stupid, please tell me, as explained on that page.

#regzbot poke