regressions.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: Thorsten Leemhuis <regressions@leemhuis.info>
To: "An, Tedd" <tedd.an@intel.com>,
	"kai.heng.feng@canonical.com" <kai.heng.feng@canonical.com>,
	"andypalmadi@gmail.com" <andypalmadi@gmail.com>,
	"marcel@holtmann.org" <marcel@holtmann.org>,
	"linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org"
	<linux-bluetooth@vger.kernel.org>
Cc: "linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org>,
	"regressions@lists.linux.dev" <regressions@lists.linux.dev>
Subject: Re: [REGRESSION] Bluetooth not working on 5.15+ since "Bluetooth: Move shutdown callback before flushing tx and rx queue"
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2022 10:28:21 +0100	[thread overview]

Top-posting for once, to make this easy accessible to everyone.

Coldolt, could you please check if this regression is still in 5.17-rc1
or 5.16.2? I wonder if this patch fixed things:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/stable/linux.git/commit/?h=linux-5.16.y&id=8e8cae520210139aab4b701a822bbefb13b8f007

Ciao, Thorsten

#regzbot poke