regressions.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: Thorsten Leemhuis <regressions@leemhuis.info>
To: "regressions@lists.linux.dev" <regressions@lists.linux.dev>
Subject: Re: Regression: plugging in USB scanner breaks all USB functionality #forregzbot
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 19:09:35 +0100	[thread overview]

On 04.12.21 12:06, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:

> Great, thx for letting me known, then I will let regzbot know:
>
> #regbzot fixed-by: 09f736aa9547

Trying this again, this time with more love and without shuffling some
characters:

#regzbot fixed-by: 09f736aa9547

Ciao, Thorsten, your Linux kernel regression tracker.

TWIMC: this mail is primarily send for documentation purposes and for
regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot. These mails usually
contain '#forregzbot' in the subject, to make them easy to spot and filter.