regressions.lists.linux.dev archive mirror
From: Peter Hess <peter.hess@ph-home.de>
To: Guenter Roeck <linux@roeck-us.net>, regressions@lists.linux.dev
Cc: stable <stable@vger.kernel.org>,
	Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@linuxfoundation.org>,
	Frank Wunderlich <frank-w@public-files.de>,
	Mark Brown <broonie@kernel.org>
Subject: Re: regression [fixed]: SPI interface on systems with Mediatek CPU broken
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 00:13:58 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello everyone,

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by my submitted
patch. I should have looked deeper into the driver, then this would not
have happened with the RX path.  Unfortunately, the faulty patch still
worked on my system and so I didn't realize the error. In the future I
will pay more attention to the whole context in the hope that this will
not happen again.

Peter