rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Future calls
@ 2021-04-27 10:05 Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-04-27 10:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi all,

Given how many people joined last time, that we ran way over the
allocated time (which was impolite on my side to those that needed to
leave), and that some people are now working on this as a day job; we
think from now on it is best to split the meetings in two kinds:

  - Monthly informal ones on a Saturday, similar to the last one. The
idea is to share news, welcome new contributors, discuss ideas and
issues, etc.

  - Focused technical meetings, held as needed, on weekdays. These
will have an agenda/topic/context announced in advance, and we will
strictly control the time so that people can schedule them on their
job day.

Please let us know if this split does not work for you.

Cheers,
Miguel