rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: FUJITA Tomonori <tomo@exabit.dev>
To: rust-for-linux@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Rust e1000 driver (Intel Ethernet adapter)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 10:38:20 +0900 (JST)	[thread overview]

Hi,

I've implemented Rust e1000 driver (Intel Ethernet adapter):

https://github.com/fujita/rust-e1000

There are many places to use the C bindings directly for now. I try to
clean up and push abstractions for NIC drivers (DMA, PCI, network,
etc).

I can ping on QEMU. Needs a bit more work for real hardware.