rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
From: se iro <seiro22@mailfence.com>
To: Miguel Ojeda <miguel.ojeda.sandonis@gmail.com>
Cc: rust-for-linux@vger.kernel.org
Subject: Re: leaky info and kernel modules
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 04:38:06 +0200 (CEST)	[thread overview]

you mention debug but this is building release mode not debug which is why it odd.
and yeah if these paths exists its not reproducible as they different for everyone else. steve k commented on reddit and said he thinks so long as build process is same its reproducible, not that hashing matching is require. rust team may have differ opinion on what reproducible builds are too which affect this like you say

--
Sent with https://mailfence.com
Secure and private email