rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re: Reminder: informal call in 2 hours
@ 2022-08-06 17:23 Gaelan Steele
From: Gaelan Steele @ 2022-08-06 17:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: miguel.ojeda.sandonis; +Cc: rust-for-linux

Hi Miguel,

Would it be possible to get an invite to the Google Meet, as well as the Zulip?

Thanks in advance!
Gaelan

P.S. no idea if my mail client is going to thread this properly - apologies if not!

* Reminder: informal call in 2 hours
@ 2022-08-06 15:59 Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2022-08-06 15:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi all,

We will have our informal call in 2 hours from now (18:00 UTC first
Saturday of each month).

As usual, everybody is welcome to join. The meetings take place on
Google Meet. If you need an invitation, drop me an email!

If you are in a timezone that cannot easily attend the meetings at
18:00 UTC, please let us know.

Cheers,
Miguel

* Reminder: informal call in 2 hours
@ 2021-12-04 16:12 Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-12-04 16:12 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi all,

We will have our informal call in 2 hours (18:00 UTC first Saturday of