rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Informal call moved
@ 2021-12-31 12:41 Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-12-31 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi all,

Given our next call would be on the 1st of January, I am moving it to
two weeks later -- that way everybody can enjoy turrón (or any other
desserts) without any interruption!

And since it is getting moved anyway, I will take the chance to move
the time too, a third of a day, to accommodate those that have never
been able to join due to the ordinary time being too early or too late
for them.

So let's do it on the 15th of January, Saturday, 10:00 UTC.

Happy new year!

Cheers,
Miguel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-31 12:41 UTC | newest]