rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Re: "ClangBuiltLinux: What's Next?" - Nick Desaulniers (LCA 2021 Online)
       [not found] <CAKwvOd=5CWsfW-UY-k0ocTwLV0nLq3sUVVmFvNPLmTcqFxTz9Q@mail.gmail.com>
@ 2021-02-01 20:30 ` Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-02-01 20:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Nick Desaulniers; +Cc: clang-built-linux, rust-for-linux

Hi Nick,

On Mon, Feb 1, 2021 at 8:28 PM 'Nick Desaulniers' via Clang Built
Linux <clang-built-linux@googlegroups.com> wrote:

> https://youtu.be/GpiWVXKs9Z0

Thanks for the Rust for Linux slide! (Cc'ing the ML).

By the way, since you mention it in the slides: I am on the WG14
committee, so I can try to help anybody that wants to bring a paper
related to the kernel. For instance, N2631 secure_clear is a paper I
am working on to give C a way to guarantee a memory clear which is
used in the kernel and other projects (and we had bugs with it in the
past!).

Cheers,
Miguel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-02-01 20:32 UTC | newest]