rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* GitHub permissions
@ 2021-03-18 11:00 Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-03-18 11:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi all,

Since we are now in linux-next, I will be tightening the permissions
in GitHub to prevent mistakes as we discussed in the last meeting; so
I will convert everyone to a "Member" except Alex and myself. But
please feel free to ask if you need anything to be done if GitHub does
not allow you to.

Cheers,
Miguel

* Re: GitHub permissions
@ 2021-03-18 17:05 ` Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-03-18 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 12:00 PM Miguel Ojeda
<miguel.ojeda.sandonis@gmail.com> wrote:

> Since we are now in linux-next, I will be tightening the permissions
> in GitHub to prevent mistakes as we discussed in the last meeting; so
> I will convert everyone to a "Member" except Alex and myself. But
> please feel free to ask if you need anything to be done if GitHub does
> not allow you to.

This is done -- if you want to send a normal PR, please create the
branch in your fork instead now.

I have also given Finn admin permissions to the Nix repo since he is
managing that.

Do not hesitate to contact if you want to invite someone to the
organization etc., and let me know if anything broke for you!

Cheers,
Miguel