rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* [Rust for Linux] Happy new year & Poll for call
@ 2021-01-03  8:18 Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2021-01-03  8:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi all,

Happy new year! It has been about 3 months since the last call. We
have got a new contributor and we have advanced a few things once
again, so I think it is a good time to have another informal call to
meet Wedson and discuss a few things that have come up.

Like last time, you are welcome to join even if you have been busy
lately but still want to follow development. So don't worry about
getting up to speed -- I'll give a quick briefing if needed.

I propose next weekend Saturday 9th or Sunday 10th, at some point
between 16:00-21:00 UTC (EU evening / US afternoon).

Please let me know what times may work for you, if any, and feel free
to Cc/invite whoever you want!

Cheers,
Miguel

PS: I am sending this one first to the ML to see who hasn't subscribed yet ;-)