rust-for-linux.vger.kernel.org archive mirror
* Reminder: informal call 10:00 UTC
@ 2022-01-14 19:31 Miguel Ojeda
From: Miguel Ojeda @ 2022-01-14 19:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rust-for-linux

Hi all,

We will have our informal call tomorrow/today (15th of January), 10:00
UTC. In this instance, the date and the time is a bit unusual, see [1]
(normally we do it the first Saturday of each month, 18:00 UTC).

As usual, everybody is welcome to join. The meetings take place on
Google Meet. If you need an invitation, drop me an email!

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/rust-for-linux/CANiq72=N-1tnsKnjX1Dwhr-VQ58bzjaR2nQ4f7E8K25dW6zh0w@mail.gmail.com/

Cheers,
Miguel

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-01-14 19:32 UTC | newest]