Rust-for-linux archive on lore.kernel.org
From: Miguel Ojeda <miguel.ojeda.sandonis@gmail.com>
To: rust-for-linux@vger.kernel.org
Cc: Stephen Rothwell <sfr@canb.auug.org.au>
Subject: We are now in linux-next!
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2021 11:59:13 +0100

Hi all,

Thanks to Stephen Rothwell, we are now in linux-next!

This does not mean we will make it into mainline, of course, but it is
a nice step to make things as smooth as possible.

Stephen has kindly agreed to give me a bit of leeway the first few
days until the RFC to rebase things as needed, which is very much
appreciated.

Cheers,
Miguel